Membership in the association is comprised of three types:
- Regular Membership – For individuals or corporations that manufacture candles or related articles and reside in Latin America or the Caribbean.
- Associate Membership – For individuals or corporations that supply the candle industry from any part of the world.
- Affiliate Membership – For global retailers of candles and/or candle accessories.
In order to become a member, the prospective individual or corporation is required to complete an application, pay the appropriate dues, and be approved by a majority of the Board of Directors. Major credit cards are accepted for payment of dues.
Dues paid by all members contribute to the support of ALAFAVE’s programs. The amount to be paid is established in the bylaws of the association and reviewed by the Board of Directors, along the directives established at the annual meeting of the General Assembly, and in accordance with the annual budget.
Complete the Membership Application and send it:
- By mail to ALAFAVE’s offices at:
1400 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75093
- By fax to fax number (305) 266 6252
- By email to address email@example.com
The type of Membership and dues amount of your company should be selected on the Membership Application. For more information see membership costs. An invoice will be prepared upon receipt of the completed application. Payments may be made as follows:
By check payment in US dollars. Check should be made payable to Alafave, Inc. and send to our offices.
- By credit card Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discovery. Please advise credit card account number and expiration date.
- By wire transfer. Please call our offices at number (305) 266 6252 for bank information to effect wire transfer. This information is also printed on the invoice.
Membership will not be processed until payment of proper dues is received and it is contingent on Board approval.
Dues are paid on a calendar year basis (January-December) and due by February 28.